Literacy Blooms encourages timeless multi-generational Literacy and Language Learning-Family Engagement. Our evidence based tools-proven and practical instructional strategies, processes and methods enable and support infant through grade three essential learning and professional development. Literacy Blooms books and apps published in English and Spanish ease the integration and implementation of cradle to career learning, organization and growth of community reading, thinking, writing, listening and speaking initiatives.
Assess and Plan
- Stakeholders-advocates conversation-designed to hear more about your literacy initiatives.
- Review of current literacy and language development modules.
- Reflections-discussion of drafted plans to strengthen literacy and Language Development modules.
Infuse Two Generation Literacy and Language Development Modules
- Engage parents and families-multi-generations in the teaching and learning of reading thinking, writing, listening and speaking.
- Teach processes for systemically and explicitly teaching Critical Thinking.
- Strengthen educators understanding about the teaching of The Essential Components of Reading: Phonemic Awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary and Comprehension.
- Instruct and prepare volunteers to support literacy initiatives.
- Observe-evaluate implemented Literacy and Language modules
- Instruct and coach Literacy and Language Development Lead Teams.
Monitor and Grow Implemented Literacy and Language Development Curricula
- Facilitate the systemic application of reading, thinking, writing, listening and speaking strategies.
- Deliver-demonstrate evidence supported and practical teaching and learning methods for Literacy and Language.